Ankur Public School, Aligarh follows a merit based admission policy in which preference is given to students who are proficient in sports, meritorious students, excel in co curricular activities.
- Students seeking admission in any class in ANKUR PUBLIC SCHOOL,ALIGARH can enquire on telephone nos.: +91 9457903744 OR through e-mail at email@example.com.
- You can also fill up an online enquire form. You will be contacted very soon. Queries will also be handled from our offices in the school and the city.
- The Registration forms for Ankur Public School, Aligarh can be purchased from our city office. The prospectus will be provided to the parents along with the form. Post purchasing the form, the parents are requested to duly fill and submit it to the admission counselor.
- The Registration form for admission can also be filled online on our website.
Written Aptitude Test:
- There will be no written admission tests for classes 1st-Class 4th. However, we will invite the child and parents for an informal interaction with the staff and the Principal. A list of students admitted will be displayed on the notice board and school website. The parents will also be intimated through call / SMS.
- For classes 5th and above admission test will be conducted.
- The test will comprise of 4 papers- English, Mathematics, Science, and General Knowledge. Each paper will be of 25 marks.
- A list of students who have scored above the cut off marks will be displayed on the notice board . The parents will also be intimated through call/ SMS.
- Post this,an interaction of student and the parents will be scheduled with the principal.
- The selected candidates shall be required to deposit the fees and documents within the stipulated time.
Documents needed at the time of admission:
- 4 recent passport size photographs of the child.
- 2 recent passport size photographs of each parent & guardian.
- 1 recent passport size photographs of child with parents & guardian.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card of both parents and the child.
- Photocopy of previous year’s report card.
- Birth certificate (original & copy)
- Transfer Certificate (TC of a child coming from a different state ,needs to be counter signed by the education department of that state).
The minimum age of the student, as on 31st of March should be :
|| Years / Month
| 1st Grade
|| 5Yrs. 6months
| 2nd Grade
|| 6Yrs. 6months
| 3rd Grade
|| 7Yrs. 6months
| 4th Grade
|| 8Yrs. 6months
| 5th Grade
|| 9Yrs. 6months
| 6th Grade
|| 10Yrs. 6months
| 7th Grade
|| 11Yrs. 6months
| 8th Grade
|| 12Yrs. 6months
| 9th Grade
|| 13Yrs. 6months
From 6th Grade onwards the criteria is also passing the respective class satisfactorily. Transfer Certificate along with Score/ Grade Sheet would be required to substantiate the same.